Histories

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 110» Next»     » Slide Show

Loading...


Agnew John-- Agnew Glass catalog

The 1894 catalogue of the Agnew Company notes its location as Hulton, in Oakmont, then 12 miles north of Pittsburgh. At that time, it was a member of the industry's trade organization, the Western Flint Bottle Association, and served the needs of bottlers, druggists, and food processors in that area. The markings "A. & Co." and "A.G. Co " denoted Agnew-made glassware.


File nameagnewglass.jpg
File Size42.74k
Dimensions432 x 208
Titleagnewglass
Linked toAgnew, John
AlbumsBios and Histories, Agnew and Chambers Glassmaking in Pittsburgh

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 110» Next»     » Slide Show