Documents

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 947» Next»     » Slide Show

Loading...





Agnew Catalog--Jar

The 1894 catalogue of the Agnew Company notes its location as Hulton, in Oakmont, then 12 miles north of Pittsburgh. At that time, it was a member of the industry's trade organization, the Western Flint Bottle Association, and served the needs of bottlers, druggists, and food processors in that area. The markings "A. & Co." and "A.G. Co " denoted Agnew-made glassware.


File nameagnew_jar_catalog.jpg
File Size14.68k
Dimensions299 x 538
Linked toAgnew, John
AlbumsAgnew and Chambers Glassmaking in Pittsburgh

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 947» Next»     » Slide Show