Documents

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 1285» Next»     » Slide Show

Loading...



Agnew glass

The 1894 catalogue of the Agnew Company notes its location as Hulton, in Oakmont, then 12 miles north of Pittsburgh. At that time, it was a member of the industry's trade organization, the Western Flint Bottle Association, and served the needs of bottlers, druggists, and food processors in that area. The markings "A. & Co." and "A.G. Co " denoted Agnew-made glassware.


File nameagnewglass.jpg
File Size33.71k
Dimensions432 x 208
Linked toAgnew, John
AlbumsAgnew and Chambers Glassmaking in Pittsburgh

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 1285» Next»     » Slide Show