Documents

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 947» Next»     » Slide Show

Loading...





Agnew Glass Catalog

The 1894 catalogue of the Agnew Company notes its location as Hulton, in Oakmont, then 12 miles north of Pittsburgh. At that time, it was a member of the industry's trade organization, the Western Flint Bottle Association, and served the needs of bottlers, druggists, and food processors in that area. The markings "A. & Co." and "A.G. Co " denoted Agnew-made glassware.


File nameagnew_catalog2.jpg
File Size28.63k
Dimensions632 x 237
Linked toAgnew, John
AlbumsAgnew and Chambers Glassmaking in Pittsburgh

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 947» Next»     » Slide Show